Houston’s weather did not feel like cooperating with us today, saturating the polo field which makes it dangerous for the ponies to run and tough for spectators to watch, but never fear! We aren’t giving up!!!
Please mark your calendars for May 31st- our newly rescheduled Let’s Grow, Girl! Grow Together ™ event! We can’t wait to see you!
Meet new friends who want to grow up and not old. Enjoy a private event and learn something new! This one-night soiree is perfect for us all to come together and grow!
- Sip a welcome rose from French Country Wines
- Enjoy a craft beer tasting from the Brazos Valley Brewing Company
- Indulge in light bites from The Classic and Angie’s Online Gluten Free Bake Shop
- Learn about the sport of polo, pet the horses, meet the riders, watch fast-paced and exciting polo matches at 5pm and 6pm
- Shop with Melange Eye Candy and Southern Beasts
HOURS:5:00pm to 8:00pm (If you want to come early to beat the traffic, we’ll be there by 4:30pm so come on over to get the party started!)
ATTENDANCE: FREE with ticket (no need to print your ticket)
ATTIRE: This is a tailgate-style event so nice, casual attire and chukka those Jimmy Choos in favor of flat, boot-like heels, sandals, or even rubber boots. * Polo fields can be windy, dusty and muddy so dress accordingly.