With Easter this Sunday, I decided it was a good time to create a blog post about a delicious low-fat high-protein pudding that you can share with family and kids of all ages will love.
If you are like some people and don’t like cottage cheese, you won’t believe how great this taste and it is nutritious! This smooth, rich, scrumptious dessert is a no cooking, no baking, cold recipe that takes less than 10 minutes to make. It’s a great way to maintain your weight and still something sweet to eat.
You are going to love the texture and there is enough protein to keep you satisfied for a while.
Check out how easy this is to make with flavor combinations that are endless!
- 2 cups (16 oz container) fat-free cottage cheese
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 package Jell-O instant fat-free, sugar-free pudding (chocolate, vanilla, banana… )
- 6-9 drops of liquid stevia
- 1/4 teaspoon of extract (vanilla, butterscotch, banana…)
- Optional toppings… sliced bananas, blueberries, chopped walnuts, granola, chia seeds, cinnamon, sliced strawberries, whipped cream, shaved chocolate… Feel free to add your favorites!
- Blend the cottage cheese a little at a time until smooth
- Add milk
- Add pudding mix
- Add the remaining ingredients
- Refrigerate until cold
Try freezing for pudding pops! Even great for breakfast 🙂