May 31, 2019 @ 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Houston Polo Club
8552 Memorial Dr
8552 Memorial Dr
We can’t help but be excited about our first Grow Together™ event and hope you will join us! So many of y’all have asked how to join us and get involved, so we’ve partnered with Houston Polo Club to make our first free get-together happen!
This casual, tailgate-style event will start with a Meet & Greet at HPC with Let’s Grow, Girls Belinda Rowell, Miranda Sevcik, and Suzanne Williams and other guests. Enjoy light bites and a welcome refreshment, learn about the sport of polo, pet the horses, meet the riders, and watch fast-paced and exciting polo matches at 5pm and 6pm.
Good stuff to know:
* Attendance is FREE with ticket
* Wear nice, casual attire and shoes that work well on natural surfaces such as your fanciest sneakers
* Parking is Free
* Feel free to bring your BYOCooler with your favorite beer/wine/champagne
* Plenty of tables and chairs will be provided but you are welcome to bring your own lawn chairs if you want
* You may want a hat for sun protection but know the polo fields can be windy and dusty!
Thank you to our generous participating vendors:
The Classic Houston
Angie’s Online Gluten Free Bake Shop
French Country Wines
If you want to come a little early, we’ll be there by 4:30pm so come on over to get the party started. There will be event signs posted. Stay on the main drive and pull towards the back where you will see trailers and horses, back by the big oak trees.
Meet new friends who want to grow up and not old. Enjoy a private event and learn something new! This one-night soiree is perfect for us all to come together and grow!
Please note: Event will be cancelled on Friday morning and rescheduled in the event of rain or storms.
Pre-registration is required for an accurate headcount as spacing is limited. The polo players and their ponies want to know if you are coming so click above (pink Grow Together Event link above our group photo) to register!