We are about to embark on a season of events, and as our mothers taught us, you never want to arrive empty handed. But wine and candles are boring and get lost in the shuffle of gifts everyone else will be bringing – so what can you offer without breaking the bank? Here are some ideas you can stock up on ahead of time!
LGG reader Kristyn Loomis sells the CUTEST and most useful Pampered Chef bowls that contain everything from dip kits, snacks and cookie and brownie dough and the price is right.
Last year I loaded up on eight of these in various sizes and gave them out all season long, they are great for small Christmas gifts as well.
The bowls range in prices from dip and seasonings at just $6, to a batter bowl holding either brownie mix or a cranberry white chocolate cookie mix at $20. Talk about a gift that keeps giving! To order reach out to Kristyn on Facebook .
- A Brookwood Poinsettia
- Monogrammed kitchen towels
- Hahn Gallery preserved flower arrangements
- A really good bottle of balsamic vinegar and/or olive oil from We Olive
- Personalized soaps from Mark and Graham
- Monogrammed lucite tray from A Bientot
- Bread basket from Hobby Lobby filled with monogrammed dishtowel and jar of local honey
- A sleeve of monogrammed styrofoam cups
- Taste of Texas coffee